Welcome to the Pieism Blog!

This blog is the official blog for Pieism, written by the JoJo, Prophet and Leader of Pieism, and managed by the online division of Crustacean magazine, the premium publication for lobsters and all Pieists everywhere. To find about more about Pieism, go to Pieism: The Official Site.

Friday 11 May 2007

Need for a Merger

JoJo Pieism officially wants to merge with any other Pieism sect so if you have a sect and you want to merge e-mail me at this address: jojo-pieism@hotmail.co.uk The sect I want to merge most with is Pieism.org as they no longer have a site and are the most similar type of Pieism to JoJo Pieism. I've e-mailed a request to Captain Spankin so if that's you then you should check your e-mail inbox. It is my holy quest as the JoJo to unite all Pieism sects so this would help me a great deal. If I was to merge then I would close down JoJo Pieism .tk and open a new, similar website but for the merged sects.

No comments: