Welcome to the Pieism Blog!

This blog is the official blog for Pieism, written by the JoJo, Prophet and Leader of Pieism, and managed by the online division of Crustacean magazine, the premium publication for lobsters and all Pieists everywhere. To find about more about Pieism, go to Pieism: The Official Site.

Tuesday, 22 May 2007

A new sect of Pieism dicovered!

A few days ago I made one of the most important dicoveries of the year, I found a new sect of Pieism. I knew this was going to happen some time but it still was a bit of a surprize. The new sect is called the International Church of Pie. It claims to be the oldest sect with a founding date sometime within 2002, making it a minimum of 3 months older than the Holy Church of Pie. It also claims on its site that the Holy Church of Pie has stolen ideas from it which is possible as they are very similar. I have sent an e-mail to its founder with a request for more infomation so i'll post it here once I get a reply.

No comments: