Welcome to the Pieism Blog!

This blog is the official blog for Pieism, written by the JoJo, Prophet and Leader of Pieism, and managed by the online division of Crustacean magazine, the premium publication for lobsters and all Pieists everywhere. To find about more about Pieism, go to Pieism: The Official Site.

Wednesday 19 September 2007

Reaffirming Comments

Captain Spankin Crackers has commented on several inaccruacies which I must correct,

1. Only the New Followers of the Sacred Text a la Mode has joined me, not the whole Sacred Text a la Mode sect.

2. I do not wish for anyone to believe I'm a god because I'm not. I'm Pie Incarnate. I should be respected, like a prophet (I'm am a prophet) but not worshipped. I feel some of my other sect followers have got this quite wrong.

Also I would like to mention that I haven't copied anything of any other sect of Pieism.

No comments: