Welcome to the Pieism Blog!

This blog is the official blog for Pieism, written by the JoJo, Prophet and Leader of Pieism, and managed by the online division of Crustacean magazine, the premium publication for lobsters and all Pieists everywhere. To find about more about Pieism, go to Pieism: The Official Site.

Sunday 4 May 2008

A Pieism forum coming soon!

Soon I will make a Pieism forum, a new way for our members to interact. Hopefully this shall help Internet Pieism keep on existing, especially as Pieism is growing so fast now. However, I must warn you, I am about to start some important exams, therefore it is unlikely this will be possible until after the 12th of June. But don't worry, I haven't forgotton Pieism, I have some good ideas that will revive the great project, Ex-08!

No comments: